- Thursday, 8:15pm MDT–9:15pm MDT
The purpose of the meeting is to fill the vacated position of Secretary. There is less than 1 year left in the term, this position would be up for re-election at the next AGM.
The duties of the Secretary are as follows:
Have charge of the seal of the club, which whenever used shall be authenticated by the signature of the Secretary and the President or, in the case of the inability of either to sign, by the V.P. Administration.
- Call the Annual General Meeting and coordinate the election of officers and other issues that may come for membership vote. Prepare agendas and meeting minutes for the Annual General Meeting (AGM) and all Executive Meetings.
- Maintain possession of all documents, forms, and other paperwork necessary for the continued operation of the Club.
- Maintain Club roster to include accurate contact information of current and past members.
- Communicate Club information to the members, in consultation with the V.P. Promotions and the Directors of Programs.
We encourage all members to attend!
- Location: St Jean Brebeuf School (practice field behind school) 5030 Northland Dr. NW